BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

y??

i really dont know why people try so hard to make me jealous...i mean come on la...everyone knows the truth...you can try as much as you want but guess wat?..the truth is unchangeable...do you see me making you jealous uh?..grrrr....y??..what i did to you?..is loving wrong??..many times you have done things to me, hurting me in the process..thank god because he gave me a strong heart...gah!...you make my life horible...you wil definately suffer for this..im not cursing..talking bout newton;s law...every action has a reaction...ok??...dont take my happiness from me...i only have one person who i care a lot about..you dont have to stop that...you can do whatever you want but dount mess with my life...leave my life to me...you deal with your own life...and dont take my life from me..if you know what i mean..god bless you with better attitude and values...and learn how to act ok??...aaah..

thanks 4 listening 2 my pengamukan..lol..

0 comments: